|Free Saturday morning fitness boot camp
||Saturday 15 September 2018
- Free Saturday morning fitness boot camp @ Tom brown park.
- 50-minute workout including cardio, body weight resistance, and core training.
- Meet at 9:30 am on the field between the lake and the dog park.
- Entry fee is to bring a can food or dry food donation to go to America's Second Harvest of the Big Bend of Tallahassee
- Bring your own mat
|Fall Hike at Torreya
||Saturday 13 October 2018
- Torreya State Park Fall Hike
- 7 mile hike
- Meet at 9:30 am at the trailhead ready to begin
- $15 per person includes lunch
|Rez Relay workout
||Saturday 10 November 2018
- Relay workout at FSU Rez
- Fitness stations, jogging trail, canoe race
- Entry fee $20 includes entry and rentals
- $7 for fsu students
- 9:30 a.m.
|Leon Sink Fitness Hike
||Saturday 08 December 2018
- Leon sinks fit trail workout 8th
- Join us at Leon Sinks for an interactive walk, jog, or run with fitness exercise pit stops along the trail. Located in the Apalachicola National Forest just south of Tallahassee.