It's that time of year again to celebrate our great country's birthday!! Abby below has listed a great and delicious recipe for amazing burgers that you should try this Fourth of July. Hope your dad is full of fun! Summer time is the number one break most looked forward by kids during the school year. It also happens to be many parents favorite time of year as well, especially dads. Summer time brings beautiful weather, family vacations, and more time spent together. It also bring with it the opportunity to break out the grill and allow for some delicious awesome food to be shared during a pool part with friends. Grilling can be done for a special occasion or just for a yummy dinner anytime!
No matter what you're craving, here is a terrific grilling idea brought to you by "Grillin' and Chillin'" for an appetizing homecooked burger.
Grilled Burgers with Meyer Lemon Butter
reciped by: Steven Raichlen & Francine Marokian
- 6 tbsp (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp finely grate Meyer lemon peel
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (15% fat)
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato, thinly crosswise
- 1 bunch arugula
Mix butter, all herbs, lemon peel, and lemon juice in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Measure 1/3 cup herb butter, transfer to sheet of plastic wrap (reserve remaining butter in bowl for spreading on buns). Using plastic wrap as aid, form butter into 3-inch long log; wrap plastic around to seal. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut crosswise into 4 rounds. Flatten into 2-in diameter disks.
Latest posts by FitTallahassee.com (see all)
Welcome to FitTallahassee.com!
Promoting Fitness, Health and Wellness in the Big Bend Area!- November 10, 2014
- Your Guide to Active After School Programs - August 7, 2013
- Hassle- Free Back to School Breakfasts’ - July 30, 2013
- The Food you Eat Determine the Quality of Digestion - July 30, 2013