Getting Spring Break Ready
So, the Fall Semester was a blast, football games, tailgates, parties, Halloween, home for Thanksgiving, and lastly home again for Christmas and holiday parties. Oh, was there any exercising and healthy eating going on during those months?!
Now that you’ve gotten through the holidays the next big thing on your mind is Spring Break and how do I undo to my body what I did during Fall Semester. You say to yourself, it is time to get on a serious nutrition and workout program; I’ve got 4 or so online casinos weeks to make this flab turn into fab.
Here are some Rules you should follow to get fast, but safe and effective results by Spring Break:
1. Cut the alcohol (save it for the break)
2. Drink at least 80oz of purified water each day
3. Make 70-80s of all your meals raw whole foods
4. Eat every 3 hours – This will boost your metabolism
5. Do resistance training and cardio 3-4 times a week
6. Cut out all processed sugar
7. Cleanse 1 or 2 times a week
This may sound a little daunting, but it’s possible to do and the results will
be very satisfying.